Welcome! We are the Cathedral parish of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn serving the communities of Downtown Brooklyn, Dumbo and Vinegar Hill.
We are a diverse community who together strive to celebrate our faith through Word, Prayer, Worship, Community and Service.
1. Attend daily Mass once each week.
2. Go to Confession
3. Read the Sunday Readings before Mass.
4. Pray the Stations of the Cross weekly.
5. Choose one person or family to pray for daily.
6. Read the Gospel of Mark in one sitting.
7. Fast from Social Media for the entirety of Lent.
8. Refrain from eating out in restaurants.
9. Perform one act of charity (spiritual or corporal) daily.
10. Pray the rosary daily.